Logging into DonorCentral Using a Non-Gmail Address
Instructions for First Time Users
These instructions are only for registered users. Registered users will have received a Welcome email to the specific email address of record on file with AEF.
1. AEF's DonorCentral can be reached at this link: aef.donorcentral.com
2. You will see the screen below:
3. Notice the option in the RED rectangle above. Click on the sentence “Don’t have a Blackbaud ID? Create a new one.”
4. Type your registered email address in the field titled “This will be your Blackbaud ID” . Do not use any other email address.
5. Create a new password for your account (you may use your previous password if it fits the new password requirements.) You will need to retype your password to ensure a match.
6. Enter your first name and last name as indicated and select Sign Up.
7. You will receive a “Thanks for Signing up” message. You will be sent an email from Blackbaud Authentication Services to confirm your account. (You should receive this email within 5 minutes).
8. Please open the email and click on the blue Confirm email button.
9. You will be directed back to DonorCentral where you can login with the above listed email and the password you created in Step 7.
10. You will then be at the new and improved DonorCentral Home screen.