Online Access via DonorCentral
If you have specific questions about a grant, please email us directly at the Grants department for fastest service at: email@example.com
Our employer ID number is: 34-1747398
How to Use DonorCentral
To access DonorCentral and make a grant please follow the steps below.
1. Click on REGISTERED USERS - LOGIN HERE (situated above)
2. Input User Id
3. Input Password (case sensitive, watch for special characters at the end like an #, ^, [, ! or a period)
4. START: To recommend a grant, click on Research & Recommend New Grants (found towards the top).
5. SEARCH: Search AEF’s database for thousands of non-profit organizations and their supporting information. If you don’t find a match, simply click New Grant. Please note: Our database is not an all-inclusive list of nonprofit organizations; it’s a databank of organizations AEF has vetted in the past. Our databank builds as donors grant to other/new charitable organizations.
6. SUPPLY INFORMATION: Fill out the form. Mailing address, city, state and zip are required. (Don’t worry about info you don’t know, such as Contact, Email, Web Address or tax id.)
7. SAVE: Agree to terms at the bottom of the page and click SAVE. This puts the grant in your “shopping cart” (also known as Unsubmitted Recommendations). Repeat steps #5, 6 & 7 to recommend additional grants.
8. SUBMIT: When you’re done making grants you must submit them for processing. Check the box to the left of the organization’s name and click Submit List.
9. You’ll receive a grant recommendation confirmation on your screen.
10. Logout of DonorCentral
For New Users
AEF offers a secured web site for registered donors called DonorCentral. New users will receive a mailed letter with DonorCentral login instructions that will include a Username and Password with which to access the site.The site provides you online access to your Fund for the following:
- Online grant recommendations.
- Grant history – to whom you made grants, when, and in what amounts.
- Gift history – what assets were contributed to your fund, when, and in what amounts.
- Updated fund balance.
Your satisfaction is very important to us.
A recorded webinar " DonorCentral 101 - How to Make Your Grant Recommendations Online & Much More" provides a comprehensive overview of how to navigate your DonorCentral account.
If you have additional questions, please e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org