Online Access via DonorCentral
If you have specific questions about a grant, please email us directly at the Grants department for fastest service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective October 26, 2018, your past DonorCentral User ID will no longer function. Please follow the updated email registration instructions that were emailed to you in October 2018. If you do not have the updated registration email, please call 1-888-440-4233 or email@example.com to request another copy be sent and verify the correct email address on file.
Our employer ID number is: 34-1747398
How to Use DonorCentral
To access DonorCentral and make a grant please follow the steps below.
- Sign in with your current Google (Gmail) User Name and Password -or-
- Sign in with a Blackbaud ID & Password (you may need to establish one).
- A) Search AEF’s database for a charitable organization: Input the organization’s name, city and state in the same field.
- B) Search for an organization from your granting history.
- C) If the organization is not in AEF’s database, check the box titled Add a new charitable organization. If you select this option, input the organization's name and full address. (Don’t worry about information you don’t know, such as Contact, Email, Web Address or Tax ID.)
For New Users
AEF offers a secured web site for registered donors called DonorCentral. New users will receive a Welcome email with DonorCentral instructions to set up an email and password combination with which to access DonorCentral, powered by Blackbaud. The site provides you online access to your Fund for the following:
Online grant recommendations.
Granting history – to whom you made grants, when, and in what amounts.
Gift history – what assets were contributed to your Fund, when, and in what amounts.
Updated fund balance.
Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Our video " DonorCentral 101 Video Tour - How to Make Grant Recommendations Online & More" provides a comprehensive overview of how to navigate your DonorCentral account.
Download our DonorCentral User Guide for additional details about using your DonorCentral account.
If you have additional questions, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org